The New Standard in Clear Aligner Materials
First Dual-Shell Material for Clear Aligners and Retainers
Zendura FLX provides your patients with both greater initial comfort as well as ongoing force retention superior to other aligner materials.*
The New Benchmark for Performance and Durability
* Superior force retention
* Highly comformant
* Improved elasticity
* Highly stain resistant
* Great patient comfort
*Data on file, Bay Materials, Inc.
Thermoforming Liner Sheet
Clearline is an entirely new type of separator film that is simple to use and requires no special post - processing or clean-up.
The New Benchmark for Accuracy and Precision
* Better teeth adaptation
* Better attachment detail
* More Precise attachment placement
* Flexible enough to allow easy removal of template once attachments are placed
* Noticeably thinner
* Easy fabrication
* Supports many of the most popular dental composite materials
A New Generation Material Developed to Advance Clear Aligner and Retainer Treatment
* The benchmark for teeth movement and retention performance.
* Up to 3X more durable and crack resistant.
* Average life: up to 3-plus years.
* Also suitable for heavy bruxers.
* BPA and phthalate free.
* Will not bond to acrylics.
Available in 0.76mm (.030") x 125mm Circle, 0.76mm (.030") x 120mm Circle, and 0.76mm (.030") x 125mm Square.
Excel© Plastic gives you:
* Crystal Clear Material
* Bubble Free
* Resistance to Cracking
* Great Price!
Essix ® PLUSTM is plastic made perfect.
Appliances made with Essix PLUS last longer, look clearer, resist stains and perform better, enhancing compliance for improved retention.
Up to 2 x more durable than leading competitors*
Up to 51% more wear resistant than leading competitors*
* Independant laboratory tests, Data on file.
A Clear Solution for Retention
* Average life: 18 months
* Clear material has protective film on both sides; store in a cool, dry place
* Also use for tooth movement aligners and temporary anterior bridges
* Accepts acrylics/bonding agents
Available in 0.75mm (.030") and 1mm (.040"), square or round.
Patent # 5,692,894
The Retention Option for Bruxers
* Average life: 24 months
* Not for use with acrylics/bonding agents; store in a cool dry place
* Also use for tooth movement aligners with bruxers and bite planes
Patent # 5,692,894
A Clear Option for Bite Planes
* Average life: 6 months
* Clear material has protective film on both sides
* Accepts acrylics/bonding agents; store in a cool, dry place
* Additional uses include splints and snoring appliances; not recommended for bruxers
Patent # 5,692,894
When the brackets come off - Protect with the Best! - Custom Mouthguards
The improved performance of Essix® Mouthguards offer:
* Protection: Most mouthguards offer varying degrees of protection. However boil and bite types often don’t fit well, creating a greater possibility of dental damage.
* Speech: Shop-bought mouthguards are thick and clumsy in the mouth. In sports, where commands are critical, traditional mouthguards prohibit clear speech.
* Comfort: Most shop-bought mouthguards are either too tight or too loose, and they are so uncomfortable that often your athlete will not wear it.
* Oxygen: When generic, clunky mouthguards are worn, your athlete’s oxygen uptake is restricted, reducing oxygen supply by as much as 25%! That means reduced performance.
Resin Mouthguard Material for children and adults participating in low contact sports. Manufactured from extruded PVC in clear and 8 colours.
Available in 1mm (.040"), 2mm (.080") and 4mm (.160") thickness. 5" square blanks.
Additional material in the Essix range:
* Essix Niteguards
* Essix Dual Splints
* Tray Material
* TrayRite Whitening Material